SUBMISSION & REGISTRATION & PARTICIPATION PROCESS
* Deadline for Abstract Submission: February 1, 2023
* Announcement of the Congress Program: February 8, 2023
* Congress Dates: February 16-17, 2023
* Deadline for Submission of Full Papers: February 18, 2023
(No full text submission is not mandatory, abstracts also are published in proceedings book)
* Publication of the Congress Full Text Book: March 10, 2023
Scope and Subjects of the Congress
Dear scientists, researchers, graduate students,
The positive effects of interdisciplinary academic studies on each other make necessary to work together. Multidisciplinary studies do not only facilitate the work by dividing the work into parts, but also emerge as a factor that triggers innovation and merit. We invite you to join our congress with your scientific studies that integrate different fields.
Fields of study / scope of the congress
Social, Humanities and Administrative Sciences
Architecture, Planning and Design
open to all original studies written in the fields above
- In person participation in Baku Euroasian University
- Online participation via Zoom
Our congress will be held at Baku Euroasian University
Participation types and fee information
1- Virtual participation fee
35 USD (includes online presentation, certificate, proceedings publishing)
How to pay?
You can make your payment via credit card until Februar 4, 2023 (please don't pay before receiving an acceptance letter from congress secretariat)
35 USD payment link: https://www.paytr.com/link/WUDluUp?lang=en
2- In person participation fee -60 USD
How to pay?
For in person participation we offer 2 alternative payment methods
1- Please send your Flight Ticket image (electronic tickets) until February 1st, 2023, and pay the total sum at the registration desk in Antalya by cash only or
2- Make the whole payment via credit card until February 4, 2023
Submit your invoice requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can submit up to 2 papers with a single fee
Publication of the abstract and full texts in the proceedings book
Separate participation certificates for all authors (PDF document for online presentations)
You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract. Summary evaluation process takes at most 3 days. The author is informed without delay the result of the evaluation. Your abstracts must be in the range of 200-300 words. You can send your abstracts in word / doc format at the latest.
Send to email@example.com until February 1, 2023
Click on here for Abstract Template
Full Text Submission
There is no full text requirement in our congress. If you want to publish your full texts in the congress book, you must send your FULL TEXTS to firstname.lastname@example.org between February 10-18, 2023
Click on here for Full Text Template
GUIDELINES FOR FORMATTING FULL TEXTS
- Times New Roman, type in 12 pt. (The title of the article, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- Citation and Bibliography should be arranged in APA style.
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts
Contact Email: email@example.com
Whatsapp: +90 552 560 05 91 (only text please)